Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation Party Decor Ideas

Graduation is next week - I've got some cramming to do! I like these graduation decor ideas like this stack of books (no DIY) from Celebrations.




Personalized photo clipboard DIY HERE.




Good Luck Jar HERE.




DIY for Book Page Flowers HERE



Book pages are great to use for decor, like shown in a previous post, Just Gotta Love a Good Book....  I might incorporate book pages ... maybe!

I also like this idea of letting the books tell a message, (found in the last photo on this previous post). Several messages could be told with books.

I think I'll use these Rolo Pencils ... I saved the look in a previous post ... and they'd work great for graduation.
SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...