Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Church / Gospel

I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we are taught of Him and about the principles and ordinances that will help us to have a happy life and a glorious eternal life if we live worthy of it.

This short video is one such teaching and reminder given to us by our leaders.
It fits wonderfully with my daily posts this month labeled A Grateful Heart! (and I didn't know about this video before I decided to make these posts daily or give them that label.)

Live in Thanksgiving Daily



I am so grateful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

(Today's "A Grateful Heart" post will also be the "What Matters Most" post.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...