Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Apples ...

Apple Fritters from Seemingly Greek


Apple Pie Cups from Little Bit Funky These would be good with a crumble topping too.


I'm calling these Apple Pie Wraps. I found them at Cooking Up North (They are called Bite Size Apple Pies. That's more like a discription to me, so I'm going with Wraps!)


Apple Pie Cupcakes at Alpine Berry


Danish Apple Bars from Midwest Living. We have made these before and like them. They are much like a thin apple pie you can eat with your hands instead of a fork. I never seem to have enough dough to make the crimp like that on the edges though. That's okay by me because I really don't care for extra crust.


Remember Apple Pie in a Jar too. Our Best Bites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...