Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Stuff - Crafts, Gift Ideas, Food Ideas ...

More Christmas Stuff from my files
 
 
a free instruction leaflet printed 1988
 

 
---
 
Probably a Family Fun magazine - Dec/Jan 2006
 
 
---
 
These next three were from The Friend Magazine, but I do not know a date - 1980's or 90's sometime.
 


 
---
 
The Friend 1980
 
 
I wish I would have saved both front and back covers to have the full view of this awesome creation.
 
 
---
 
Something we did for preschool one year. The kids made paper chains to attach to it.
 
 
---
 
We made Yule Logs for a RS event and this was the message put on a pretty card attached to the log.
 
 
---
 
Info about trees, from a RS Homemaking Book
 
 
---
 
Jan. / Feb. Country Living 1995
 
 
---
 
This doesn't say, but to me, it looks like it came from the same Country Living as the snowman paddle.  It's the same kind and size of paper.
 
 
---
 
Family Fun 2005
 
 
?
 
 
?
 
 
---
 
someone (maybe my mother) gave this to me.  I save it to remind me to use scarves as runners on tables.
 
 
 
---
 
Card my sister made for us about 32 or 33 years ago. Cute isn't it!
 
 
---
 
give your heart
 
 
---
 
Ideas from The New Era December 1982
 





 
That is is!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...