Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, February 15, 2013

For the Love of Doilies!

Yes, I do love doilies ..., and look what I just saw ... It's so exciting!
 
delicate but strong 1
 
these are some of the
Stuff I'm lovin'
this month. 

I don't need the shell or rock (or whatever) on the top, because it hides the doilie, but the rocks covered in doilies are such a fun look. 
Why would I need a rock covered with a doilie?  I don't know ..., I guess I don't need one ..., and that might be why I don't have  and am not getting one ..., but don't they just look so fun!  They'd be awesome in a cottage somewhere by the beach.  I don't have one of those either.   Awe ..., Sigh!
 
These doilied rocks were seen HERE, and is really an 8x10 print (cleverly titled delicate but strong

---

This doilie from By Hooks 4U, screams love.


 
 ---

I want to post one more!
This is in keeping with my love for pink and gold ...
This pink is maybe coral or salmon in color and is so pretty together. (maybe it's supposed to be red and just shows up different in the photo, but my eyes say pink is so beautiful here)
These paper doilies come from Creating Keepsakes, and that post will show a few more things with doilies. 


Awe Love!


 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...