Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, February 15, 2013

For the Love of Doilies!


Yes, I do love doilies ..., and look what I just saw ... It's so exciting!

delicate but strong 1

these are some of the
Stuff I'm lovin'
this month. 

I don't need the shell or rock (or whatever) on the top, because it hides the doilie, but the rocks covered in doilies are such a fun look. 
Why would I need a rock covered with a doilie?  I don't know ..., I guess I don't need one ..., and that might be why I don't have  and am not getting one ..., but don't they just look so fun!  They'd be awesome in a cottage somewhere by the beach.  I don't have one of those either.   Awe ..., Sigh!
These doilied rocks were seen HERE, and is really an 8x10 print (cleverly titled delicate but strong

---

This doilie from By Hooks 4U, screams love.






SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...