Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hand Prints

I think this is a cute idea.  My children are mostly grown up now, but I have grandchildren!  I might have to do this at our next gathering.  I don't have a lot of wall space (it's already filled) but I think it would be great (even better) as a throw pillow for my sofa.  I've been wanting some color in the family room and this could help me get a bit of color.  It would be fun to embroider their names with the same color used for their hand print, and to add the year it was made.  Strips of ribbon could be sewn down the side too.  So many possibilities.   From Inspired By Family Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...