Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Great Wedding Look in an Industrial Space

A Great Look from Style Me Pretty or all photos gallery HERE


A Great Pallet Platform ....




A Great Bouquet ... Beautiful ....



A Great Table Decor Arrangement ... love the wood ....



A Great Big Heart ... behind it, cut it, thru it ... photo op. I do wonder what it would look like if it were at a bit of an angle???



A Great Balloon Backdrop ... Photo Op ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...