Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Favors at Weddings

I'd love to see the other details of this wedding, but the favors looked great.
There were three favors to choose from.

From Weddingbee



FYI - I do take a favor at weddings, but I especially like to give them. I can't do a wedding / reception without them. They are as much for me to give as they are for others to take. They add something fun and festive to the event.


Here is another cute favor idea from Weddingbee
I love the details of this cute chocolate bar package and tag.



There will be a few guests that really want and take a favor, but in my experience there are too many favors left at the end of the day. I suppose that is one good reason to make your favors something you really like, because you'll be seeing a lot of them for days, weeks, months, who knows?!?!?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...