Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gift a Loaf

Small loaves of bread have been a favorite give away treat for years. Wrapping it up sweet makes it all the better.

Cute Wrap From Pen n' Paperflowers Studio and Design


Yummy looking lemon loaf from Glorious Treats


Zucchini Bread in a Can, From Glitter To Gumdrops


Eggnog Pound Cake at My Recipes

Using the same batter as above, try these Eggnog Cupcakes. My Recipes



Maybe we'll gift a muffin ... or two ... These look good enough to gift! I'd like to taste them someday. The recipe is found at The Idea Room

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...