Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Stuff

What I like in this photo from A Thoughtful Place is the garland against the fireplace - snowflakes and bulbs in Christmas colors. I guess that's not all I like, but that is one thing I like.
 
IMG_0881
 
---
 
 a paper tree from Organized Clutter



---

I don't know how you get these to stay standing, but it's a very clever idea -
cocoa in a cup an ornament bulb
from Poca Cosa



---

These are a very fun idea - cute shapes for bark - from Happy Hour Projects

Party Bark

I do love Craisin Pistachio Bark - and it would be fun in these shapes.


a recipe card I made for my sons and daughters
---





 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...