Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Love my L O V E Frame

I was inspired by this piece from SnowyBliss earlier this year as I was searching for decoration ideas for a 2012 Valentines Day Dinner Party I was decorating for.

That creation inspired me and lead me to create this.
(sorry the view is so dark)

I wanted to use it in my home after the party, but for an everyday look I didn't like the Valentine fabric I used.  Other things kept taking priority so it took me a while to get to that project. I still have a long TO DO list, but I finally decided it was time to get this frame out of my stuff room, out of my way, so that I could move on to other things (or at least move around without hitting into it and wishing it weren't in my way).
I went to my fabric stash and found different fabric to replace the pieces I didn't want on it anymore, and added chicken wire to the back of the frame.
I put in on the wall above our bed, inside a large gold empty frame I had there.  YEAH!  It's no longer stuffed in the way in my stuff room!


I'm still trying to decide if I'm pleased!!!!????  I'll live with it for awhile and see if there is something else that I decide to do with it.  Now, on to other things that need to get done.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...