Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Piece or Peace of Dirt

I have scribbled notes on pages and ripped pictures and ideas out of catalogs for years about the different garden rooms I want to create in my yard.  I haven't put any of them in my yard yet but still love to look.

It was so exciting to find a blog that lets me see some fun garden rooms, and even the title of the blog is    garden rooms .   They aren't exactly like I'm scribbling and collecting, but they are still beautiful and inspiring. I like the look.


My time and energy and money seems to be spent elsewhere so my yard doesn't show it, but my heart loves the look of a clean and beautiful yard. There is a sense of peace that comes from nature. A beautiful piece of dirt is really a beautiful peace of dirt, especially when adorned with beautiful plants of all kinds.

Some day I'll find just the right piece of furniture to put into my yard so I can sit and enjoy my peace of dirt more fully.

Peace is a beautiful thing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...