Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loving, Saving, and Using the Look


I love looking through wedding blogs. Most of the ideas found at wedding spots can be used for other occasions too. If I Love the Look then I Save the Look in my photo gallery to look at later because someday I might wanna Use the Look.

I did use one look I found. Those adorable paper straws caught my eye and I didn't want to turn away. I really love that look, so I googled "striped straws" and was so excited to learn that I could purchase those cute straws and Use the Look I loved.


photo is a personal snapshot from our sons reception

Oh What Fun!

And, there are several bright colors, even some polka dots.


I think I'm going to have to come up with another special occasion so I can use a different color...or two.... ;)


Oh Look! 
You can find these straws on Amazon. Check out the fun colors!!

 Happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...