Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One of My Favorite Things

 
This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This is one of those things that I'm grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.
 
 
One of my favorite things is ...
 
padded hangers

 
 
 
They help the clothes hang nicer, keep the clothing on the hanger easier, and don't stretch the shoulders leaving those little stretch bumps. 
 
 
They also hold the front of the clothing away from the back of it (a little bit) helping the air circulate while drying the clothing.  I do dry several things on these hangers so they don't shrink in the dryer.
 
This is my favorite because it is overstuffed and tight.
I like the linen fabric that covers it too.
 


 I made the red one in the first photo ..., over 20 years ago.  It was pretty easy, but I should have stuffed it tighter. 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...