Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Thanksgiving Table

A White & Woodsy Thanksgiving from Chanty 2 Chic


Pretty Colors together Pizzazzerie


Earthtone colored napkins Swanky Chic Fete


Use food to create the look. Epicurious


Candles in Nuts! From Good Housekeeping


Here are a couple of our tables last year. I tried to use only what I had, spend as little time as necessary, and keep it as disposable as possible (even using the paper products I already had). I did find the little pumpkins for 10 cents a piece the day before Thanksgiving, so I bought a lot of them. There were 6 tables similar to these. Not fancy, but it looked fine all together, and the kids loved the scattered Whoppers and candies while waiting for dinner to be served. The tables don't need to be too decorated when there are other things in the room to draw your attention to.



Pumpkin Tiers look great! No need to store them year after year, how awesome! High Heeled Hostess


Indian Corn Favors to help decorate the table. The Fickle Pickle


Or maybe you prefer the real Indian corn? The Working Woman's Guide to Domestic Success There are several other fall decor ideas on this site.


Say something with your decor.
Parents

Pinterest


A Thanksgiving table for the children Anna and Blue Paperie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...