Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, September 9, 2011

I want to try it all!

I keep seeing these sites that feed you ... or more like torture you because of the great looking, fun looking, or yummy looking food. I do love the look!
Here are these cute and colorful little chocolate filled spoons for hot chocolate ...

Photo found on Pinterest

and I wanted to find out a little more about them. So I checked out the source. Of course it was a food spot.

While I was there I noticed the recipes for macaron cookies, which I have seen at many wedding scenes and in a magazine while waiting at the doctors office the other day.

photos from DeliciousDeliciousDelicious

I have been so curious about them, because they are available in so many colors (pink, green, brown, red, yellow, cream). Having never tasted one, I'm curious to know if they are good or just cute. Well, someday I am going to try one ... then I'll know. The article in the magazine suggested purchasing them from a couple different places. I checked them out and ... ya ... it's not gonna happen. $$$$$!
The recipes I've seen have looked a bit confusing, but this guy made it sound a bit more easy, maybe doable ... maybe someday when I really don't know what else to do. :)

We spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so it is definitely worthy of a spot on the blog. So today, I'm adding the kitchen spot. The first site listed on it is this blog that so kindly showed me how to make the cute little spoons and tugged at me again by showing the macarons. 

DeliciousDeliciousDelicious
Because life is too short to eat bad food.

Back to the spoons - they will go on my winter time list of things to do!  They would be such a fun gift to our friends and neighbors this Christmas season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...