Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shrimp

We tried this the other day ..., except I didn't have the fresh lemons, so I drizzled a little Real Lemon Juice around on top of the shrimp.  We did enjoy it!





Photo: Attention shrimp lovers!!
Try this quick way to make fabulous shrimp.

Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min. Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)

SHARE THIS TO YOUR WALL AND U WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO FIND IT!! <3

Found the recipe on facebook. Here it is:

Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min. Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...