Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Decorate your house and yard with lights


Really clever!
I found this idea on facebook

EMF (Early Morning Funny): Christmas decoration genius.


My decorating this year is quite minimal too. 
 
Just to make sure you understand ... that does not mean I am the Grinch or that I even have that kind of feeling or lack of feeling in my heart.
 
Tis the timing of it all and the place I find myself in.  A tiny apartment filled with other things makes decorating kinda tricky.  Good thing it's temporary!

Check in tomorrow for my wreath and tree for the years decorating in my little part of the world.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...