Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Rustic Wedding

I' m lovin' the great looks at this Rustic Vintage Wedding at Thistle Springs Ranch, from Wedding Chicks.
 
Here is the lovely barn ...
 
thistle springs ranch
 
and a small part of the inside ...
 
 
 
the flowers ...
 
rustic wedding flower arrangements
 
 
look at this boutonniere ...
 
groomsman rustic boutineers
 
 
the table setting is lovely with a vintage plate, simple napkin with a "green" sprig tied in twine ...
 
rustic wedding ideas
 
 
the dessert table looks fabulous ...
 
dessert table with pies and cakes from Emporium Pies
 
 
and now, the favors - great on their own and a wonderful look all together ...
 
favor bag ideas
 
 
this must have been a wonderful wedding!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...