Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Daily Bits of Love


7 Days of Love from Tip Junkie - Fun idea for a pill box.
 
This looks like a fun idea.  I especially like it for a quick little send away for my family members not living close by - like my sons serving missions in different states.  It could be a fun pick-me-up or just a little love from home each day.  
 
One thing I did, at least once, was to send an empty box with a note that said we filled it with hugs and kisses for him, so when he opened it up they would jump right out at him.  That could be the cute note in one of the days.

7 Days of Love {Relationships}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...